Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. Please allow up to 7 days for Royal Mail first class delivery - due to the current situation, usual postage delivery times may be affected.
2. Vouchers are valid for a year from purchase. The gift voucher expiration date will be stated on them and can not be used after that date.Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange.
2. Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
3. Photocopies will not be accepted and all bookings must be made in advance.
4. Each voucher features a unique reference code, which must be quoted at the time of booking and redemption.
5. Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
6. Vouchers are set to a specific value and no change will be given.
7. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
8. Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event you may not sell the Vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Vouchers by you to a third party.
9. Vouchers can only be redeemed at "The Hope and Anchor Pub" - South Ferriby - North Lincolnshire.
10. Please note that reservations are subject to availability and some periods may fill quicker than others. To avoid disappointment, we strongly recommend you make your booking with as much notice as possible.
11. Vouchers are non-refundable.
COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
If your gift voucher is due to expire during the lockdown period please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your voucher details so we can extend its validity.